Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Howells Veterinary Services.co.uk website and any of its sub-domains. By using this website, you agree with these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
The content on Howells Veterinary Services.com and all its sub-domains unless otherwise indicated are the property of Howells Veterinary Services Limited its affiliates or other relevant third parties. You accept that this content is protected by copyright.
Content includes, but is not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, images, data, page layout, underlying code, page design.
Any trademarks used on this website are international trademark laws and are protected by the laws of England.
You must not copy or otherwise reproduce, modify or distribute any of the content unless having obtained written permission from Howells Veterinary Services Limited first.
If you believe you have copyright over any material on this website you should contact Howells Veterinary Services, after which the content will be removed.
You must only use our sites for lawful purposes. You must not:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
• Damage the website or affect its accessibility or availability
• Interfere with, damage or disrupt the website, equipment, network, software used to provide this website.
• Attempt to access any part of the website or systems that have not been made publicly available.
• Use the site in any way that is unlawful, illegal, abusive, fraudulent, harmful, threatening or in any way that is in breach of any applicable law.
• Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use or distribute any form of malicious computer software.
• Conduct any form of manual or automated data collection (including but not limited to scraping, data mining, harvesting) from our website or connected systems.
We may include links to other websites. These websites are not under the control of Howells Veterinary Services and are provided for further information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We will not accept any liability for any form of loss from the use of them. Governing law and Jurisdiction
These terms and the use of this website is governed by English law. The Courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction in relation them.
We periodically review these terms and conditions and reserve the right to revise them at any time. When we do amend our terms and conditions in any way we will update it on our website. We recommend that you review our terms and conditions so you are aware of any changes we have made.